What is ZestMasters?
The ZestMasters Certification Program is geared to enhance the knowledge and skills of clinicians with best-in-class education led by renowned speakers.
The Mastership Program requires clinicians to attend high-level interactive hands-on webinar courses and a two-day live in-person event in order to achieve recognition as a Zest Dental Solutions Master certified clinician.
Includes a 2-day LIVE in-person course in Las Vegas. This event is designed for clinicians that would like to both treatment plan and treat implant-retained removable and full-arch fixed prosthodontics. This course provides didactic and hands-on training for the successful treatment of the edentulous patient utilizing contemporary removable and fixed treatment options.
Many clinical situations will be presented with a step-by-step simplified approach to provide a final prosthesis that meet patients' expectations from functional and esthetic perspectives.
Eligible for up to 30 CEU* / credits.
Course Topics Include:
- Diagnosis & treatment planning skills for full-arch implantology
- Fundamentals of LOCATOR, LOCATOR R-Tx, and LOCATOR FIXED including working with housings, inserts, and insertion tools
- Indications & case selection
- Recall strategies for full-arch implant cases
Course Learning Objectives:
- Review fundamentals of diagnosis & treatment planning full-arch cases
- Understand clinical procedures for overdentures and full-arch fixed cases
- Become exposed to surgical protocols for full-arch overdentures and fixed cases
*12CEU (Capstone Live 2-day) + up to 18CEU (on-demand, webinars & elective courses)