Are you interested in learning from some the leaders in full-arch implant dentistry?
In this comprehensive hybrid online and in-person course, together with Zest Dental Solutions Mastership Faculty, we review the key fundamentals of diagnosis & treatment planning for fixed full-arch implantology, fundamentals of surgical and restorative implantology and step-by-step clinical and laboratory workflows.
Note: Includes LIVE in-person 2-day course in Las Vegas
The ZestMasters Certification Program is geared to enhance the knowledge and skills of clinicians with best-in-class education led by renowned speakers.
The Mastership Program requires clinicians to attend high-level interactive hands-on webinar courses and a two-day live in-person event in order to achieve recognition as a Zest Dental Solutions Master certified clinician.
Includes a 2-day LIVE in-person course in Las Vegas. This event is designed for clinicians that would like to both treatment plan and treat implant-retained removable and full-arch fixed prosthodontics. This course provides didactic and hands-on training for the successful treatment of the edentulous patient utilizing contemporary removable and fixed treatment options.
Many clinical situations will be presented with a step-by-step simplified approach to provide a final prosthesis that meet patients' expectations from functional and esthetic perspectives.
Eligible for up to 30 CEU* / credits.
Course Topics Include:
- Diagnosis & treatment planning skills for full-arch implantology
- Fundamentals of LOCATOR, LOCATOR R-Tx, and LOCATOR FIXED including working with housings, inserts, and insertion tools
- Indications & case selection
- Recall strategies for full-arch implant cases
Course Learning Objectives:
- Review fundamentals of diagnosis & treatment planning full-arch cases
- Understand clinical procedures for overdentures and full-arch fixed cases
- Become exposed to surgical protocols for full-arch overdentures and fixed cases
*12 (Capstone Live 2-day) + up to 18 (on-demand, webinars & elective courses)
- Chapter 1: Fundamental Overdenture Processes - Samuel M Strong, DDS (101:09)
- Chapter 2: Treating Patients from Partial to Full Edentulism - David A Little, DDS (89:34)
- Chapter 3: The Science, Techniques & Materials for Natural Tooth Retained Overdentures - Xavier E Saab, DDS, MS (104:03)
- Chapter 4: Cost-Effective and Narrow Ridge Implant Solutions for Overdentures - Kelly J Olsen, DDS (143:37)
- Chapter 5: Restorative Techniques for Implant Overdentures - Michael D Scherer, DMD, MS (182:33)
- Chapter 6: The Business of Overdentures - Gordon J Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD (110:58)
- Chapter 7: A New Technique for Full-Arch Implant Prosthetics - Xavier Saab, DDS, MS (73:51)
- Restorative Elective 1: Restorative Products to Help Drive Success - Troy Schmedding, DDS (108:09)
- Restorative Elective 2: 25 Years of Air Abrasion – Wouldn’t Want to Practice Without It - Mark Malterud, DDS (74:45)
- Restorative Elective 3: New Innovations in Overdentures - Joseph Massad, DDS (67:07)
Check out these other ZestAcademy Online Courses!
Curious about the other Premium ZestAcademy courses? Check out these courses below!
Implant Overdentures from A-Z - Complete Series (Parts 1-5)
The entire 5 part series in one bundle package!
When does the course start and finish?
As soon as you want! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish. Your course begins from the day that you purchase it, no need to wait especially if you have to get some CE done quickly!!
Note for best ZestMasters experience please complete all "required" courses prior to your in-person Las Vegas experience!
How long do I have access to the course?
How about a long time! Enrollment in the ZestAcademy ZestMasters course is good for 12 months from the day you enroll.
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course across any and all devices you own.
Will I be able to follow-along?
Absolutely! Our course is an interactive, self-guided journey through clinically relevant techniques taught by "wet-fingered" clinicians. Included are interactive files for you to be able to work closely with the instruction given on the screen.
Can I get CE for this course?
We are proud to offer CE credits for all of our ZestAcademy courses with credits provided by AGD PACE!
After completing the course material and self-assessment, you will find additional instructions on how to receive CE credits for each course. You can also click on the "Request CE Credits" button on the bottom banner to find out more on requesting CE credits.
Note: CE credits are typically awarded at the end of the 2-day in-person course in Las Vegas. If you need CE credits immediately at the completion of the online portion as part of licensure, please e-mail us at [email protected]